Thanks to Mas Sigoese. He writes a wonderful blog which according to him only contains regularly post of ordinary pictures with simple story, while for me, his blog is an awesome place to get wonderful pictures with so many beutiful stories behind. Go check his blog if you want to travel to places you never have the time to. 😀
I was surprised when a comment from him came to my blog and mentioned me for an award. Never got one before and moreover he wrote in english. Been a while since my last post in english. Huahaha… What surprised me was that how come he tagged me for this award since I don’t have any of those
interesting (yes, to me what I write is interesting enough :P) extraordinary post written here compared to his blog posts. But however many thanks to him for awarding me this and to kinda push me to write a post. Hehehe.. 😀
So here’s my first award goes :
One Lovely Blog AwardOne Lovely Blog Award
These are the rules below, as copied from Sigoese for the nominees to follow:
- Thank the person who nominated you <– done in previous paragraph
- Add The One Lovely Blog Award to your post <– this post should do
- Share 7 things about yourself <– written in the next paragraph
- Pass the award on to 15 nominees <– who should I tag? I ‘m getting so many friends from blogging and every one of them I want to share this award. So, I won’t tag anyone. If you read this post and you feel like to share this award please do so, I do love to read about you and surely it will be a lovely post for your blog. 😀
- Include this set of rules <– done, you’re reading it right guys? 🙂
- Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs <– please read number 4. Hehehe.
So, rule number 3 will be telling 7 things about me. Let’s see. What are they. What are things about me worth to write and for you to read and to know:
- I love to read manga, Japanese comic and Sailormoon was the one got me addicted to. Currently I don’t buy tankoubon (comic book) for every title anymore. Mostly I download them using DomDom Manga Software Downloader. Hihihi. But for some title that I do really love I still buy the book. Lets say manga written by Kyoko Hikawa and or Clamp. 😀
- I used to afraid of Pocong but not (too afraid of it) anymore. The one give me goosebumps even more is an empty house with grass growing so high in its yard.
- I don’t smoke and don’t drink at all. Not even a social smoker or drink-er. If there’s a toast in a dinner, I will raise my water filled glass high. 🙂
- Working for a Japanese corporate bank but in love with personal finance. That is why with one of my friends I’m also writing for Celengan Semar.
- Always have a nerve breakdown moment when I meet blog writer that I love to read the posts. I was so nervous when I met with Mba Meta that I couldn’t speak normally, but improving the last time I met with Teh Erry last friday but I do love KopDar if coming to Mba Meta’s house to borrow baby car seat is considered kopdar. Hehehe…
- Love Jamie Cullum, Norah Jones, Michael Buble, White Shoes and The Couples Company, Lizz Wright’s musics and the like.
- More of a mountain man instead of a beach boy. *halah*
Want to know more about me? just drop me a call/email/whatsapp/line or anything. huehehehe