Image from Sandrine’s blog
Am I really an inspiring blogger?
That is the very question when I received the award from Sandrine, owner of sanwajourneys.com. I don’t think that I’m inspiring enough to be awarded this award but however It’s an honor to receive one.
Thanks a bunch Sandrine for the award! 🙂
As requested by the award’s rule, I have displayed it in this post. 😀
As you may already aware, there are rules receiving the award. Among the 7 rules, I can only follow the first 4 since there are so many bloggers inspire me. Choosing only 15 only make a burden in my heart that the award should also go to many other bloggers. I hope that is ok Sandrine. Here the rules are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog
- Display the award on your post
- List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do
- State 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
- Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them. Provide a link to your post.
- Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog, whether on your side bar, ABOUT page, or a special page for awards.
And now comes the fun part, stating 7 things about me. Well, you know I’ve already told you SO MANY things about me all over my posts but adding another 7 won’t do any harm right? X-D, let’s see.
- Give me lots of vegetables to eat and I will happily munch them to every last bit of it rather than meals made of fish of any kind. Seriously. I just can not eat fish, can’t stand to chew the fish soft texture. If you want me to eat fish, just give me salmon sashimi. 😀 Yes, amazingly I can tolerate raw fish texture.
- Social coffee drinker. Back then, I couldn’t drink coffee, not even a sip. My stomach couldn’t stand coffee. But then over time I can tolerate more and more coffee amount entering my system. If necessary (my colleague or client ask me for a coffee time) I can just say yes for a cup of coffee but not necessarily craving for it regularly.
- Prefer an Android-powered cell phone than an iPhone but love to use an iPad more than an Android-powered computer tablet. I can’t explain why for the computer tablet but for cell phone, it’s just about value for money consideration only. Haha!
- Trying not to hold any grudge for too long as it consumes more of my energy than do any good to myself. Well, done that before and instead of advancing in life I was drained emotionally.
- I love reading more than 1 book concurrently. I forget when I first time tried it but I can’t stop doing it. It is like moving from one world outside of this world through an open window. The great thing is I can do it anytime I want.
Currently I’m reading Andy Weir’s The Martian that tells a story about an astronaut that is left behind in Mars and his struggle to stay alive, Alberthiene Endah’s Merry Riana Mimpi Sejuta Dollar and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s The Hound of Baskerville.
- I LOVE oranges now. I used to hate to eat oranges. I thought that there were too many efforts needed to eat an orange. Peeling its outer skin, clean its stringy white layer beneath the outer skin and separate its seeds. But now I think it’s an art peeling an orange’s skin in a flower like shape to put its seed and to wrap rubbish left behind. It’s strange I know, but I love it.
- Norah Jones is the very first Jazz musician I heard when she sang Come Away With Me in MTV unplugged. I was blown away by the song, the music and everything. I’m in love with Jazz ever since though I can say that I can listen to almost any kind of music.
I typed the draft yesterday and overslept. So I just publish it today. As for Money Talk Monday, I will post about it later on today.
Thank you Sandrine and sorry for not putting more people in to the Award. 😀