Liebster Award (From Tika’s blog)
You will definitely slap me after this, posting too many about myself. 😛 Well, it’s a personal blog anyway right?
Last week within a very short period of time, I received two awards/challenges. I’ve posted the first one from Sandrine yesterday and today I post challenge from Tika owner of Lifetimejourney.me; She is a script writer that already won Piala Citra. Well, I feel honored to accept the challenge. Thank you Tika. 😀
I need to do this upon accepting the challenge:
- Acknowledge and accept the Liebster Award by leaving a comment on the blog, that nominated you (done this, just commented this morning. Haha. Forgot to comment last week)
- Copy and paste the Liebster logo onto your blog (done, you can see the green image).
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you (will do later on).
- Answer the 11 questions put to you by the person who nominated you. (Find the questions and the answers below)
- List 11 random facts about yourself (right away).
- Nominate and link to 3—11 other blogs you enjoy that have less than 3000 followers (BEC admins and kwek-kwek members, I will tag you all).
- List 11 questions for your Liebster Award nominees on your blog. (Sure will do)
- Inform your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog (I don’t know If I can manage to do it all today).
First thing first, following Tika’s style, here are 11 things about me: corporate banker, love to drive in the morning more than in the evening, almost never turn down pecel Lamongan, prefer plain water, love salty more than sour, using Grammarly and WordPress’ proofread feature when typing post in English, try to use twitter more often, love striking color lipstick than nude color palette to be used by my wife (don’t get the point of nude color), red is most appealing color, size M si a bit tight but L is way too loose, Angelina Jollie and Scarlett Johansen are two actresses that… you know…
And answering Tika’s questions:
- If you’re stuck at home because of the monsoon rain and flood, which series do you prefer to binge-watch? Glee, The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Dexter or Desperate Housewives? Most likely I will watch them all with viewing order as follows: The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Desperate Housewives and Dexter, wait, Glee? The flood already gone and the sun is shining brightly, let’s have a walk! 😀
- Who is the one living person you have never met and are dying to meet? Hmm, it’s hard. Who will it be? Don’t have any name in mind. Let’s make it Obama and I will ask him to join another video session just like the one published by BuzzFeed recently.
- What would you do 20 years from now? Writing a (hopefully) best seller book that will help many people.
- What famous song that you feel vulnerable about? Easy, Luther Vandross’ Dance With My Father.
- If you knew today could be your last day on earth, how would you spend it? Say my prayer and my thanks to God for my wonderful life, gather my family ask for their apology for not being a better husband/father/son/brother/in law and just enjoy the rest of the day. Write a goodbye post on this blog maybe. Wait, this last day on earth is as in dying right? not moving to other planet? XD
- What movie that changed your opinion or perspective about something that matters in your life? Believe it or not, The Matrix. Everything you fight for so hard may just be only an illusion. Not your loved ones.
- What do you see in the after life? God’s grace.
- What would you like to have for your last meal? Fruits from my yard and fresh salad made of fresh vegetables.
- Do you prefer to live in a house by a sandy beach or on top of a beautiful hill? easy, on top of beautiful hill. Love a quiet and secluded place.
- If you were given 1000 USD and have to spend it in one afternoon/evening, what would you do? Buy a laptop with high specs that is so light I can carry anywhere.
- If you hear bad things about your loved one that is almost unbearable, what would you do? Pray to my dearest God and try to accept that everything happens by His will.
And here are my 11 questions for my dearest friends:
- Fortune or Fame? (No you can’t have them both!)
- Being cold in a pouring rain or sweating hot in a dessert?
- Windows or Apple computer? (and why?)
- Caffe latte or green tea latte?
- What kind of boss you will make of yourself?
- Getting paid any salary you want or make any decision for your own company? (yes, of course, why?)
- Say someone you admire to the moon and back called you, what will be your opening line and your conversation about and who is she/he?
- Book that you will recommend to your friends and if necessary you buy for them?
- Describe yourself in 7 words.
- Driver seat or passenger seat?
- Sugar’s sweetness or bitter melon) pare)’s bitterness? (thank you Mbak Mikan for the word of Pare in English!)
And those lucky bloggers to receive this challenge are: Ryan, Nita, Andik, Deva, Yeye, Desi, Mumut, Pungky, Etty, Yani and Mbak Mikan .
So, anyone wants to slap me after reading the post? Ihik!
PS: the post have to be in English ya. Ahikk. *beneran ditampar